Friday, January 30, 2015

Jan 30 BEV of •gbot•


So when I reflect back on this last week I realize I'm not quite ready to put my name on it yet. There are still another 36 hours and two days before Monday shows up again (yeah, that's right, we do to much to have 24 hour long days, we operate 48 hour days). 

Many finish lines were crossed since Monday and several entirely new races started today. 

These are some of the pics that ended up on my camera roll this week-- this is my BEV (Birds Eye View) of the race so far:

Catch us on Dragon Den Next Gen feb 9/2015

There is more to everyone than meets the eye. 

I wish I learned this in school. True. 

Because bacon. 

A rhino has thick skin, only moves forward and looks damn cool. Be the rhino. 

Just pure chaos. 

Great place to eat and talk. 

I wish I learned this in school. 

Sometimes you feel like a nut and sometimes you feel like checking ye caloric intake of that nut. 

Find great prices on bath and toiletry products in •gbot•, it will put a smile on you face. 

It's a small world-- you'd be surprised who you'll bump into. 

Instagram can make anyone look good in a pic. Thanks. 

Communication, over. 












No comments:

Post a Comment